for the 2023 World Bank Legal Internship Program in USA is Currently Open.
Fields, Financial Coverage, How to Apply and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for the World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023 in United States. The opportunity is provided to all international law students from all over the world. All international students from different nationalities are eligible for this internship. The World Bank Legal Internship Program allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas, and latest research experiences into the World Bank’s daily operations and improve their legal skills while working in a multicultural environment.
The World Bank Legal Internship program is offered at different localities as mentioned in the table below in Washington, D.C. and other headquarters. The duration of the internship is 10-12 weeks. Three times a year, the World Bank Legal Internship Program is available for law students.
The World Bank Group is a distinctive global partnership. It consists of five institutions aiming to find long-term solutions that lessen poverty and foster shared prosperity in developing nations. It has 189 member countries, workers from over 170 different nations, and offices in more than 130 places. The shareholders and members of countries are represented by the Board of Governors.
About the World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023/24
|Offered by:||World Bank|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||United States|
|Deadline:||30 April 2023|
The World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023 claims that it does not charge any fee or anything in the form of finances from the candidates. Those who find it difficult to meet the requirements of their daily life can get World Bank Legal Internship 2023.
It will benefit you with the following:
- The interns will take part in prestigious conferences and events.
- The applicants will also practice their law field under the presidency of professionals.
- The applicants will also get an internship during their law course study. They will get summer, winter, fall and spring internships by the authorities.
- The WB will provide you with the service from and to the internship center for free.
- The WB will also help you with the Visa attainment as well as with the documents and proceedings.
- Your CV/ Resume
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of enrollment in law any degree program
- Have written a short essay on the question provided by Legal Vice Presidency
- Valid Visa
The World Bank Legal Vice Presidency 2023 will select candidates having the following eligibility:
- The candidate must have any IBRD member state citizenship.
- The applicant should be enrolled in a law degree i.e. LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, PhD, or equivalent program.
- You must have proof of any internationally acknowledged insurance policy.
- If the candidate has proficiency in any of these Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, or Spanish languages s/he would be preferred.
- Recently enrolled law students are also eligible for this.
- All countries and nationalities can apply.
- You should be proficient in the English language.
How to Apply for the World Bank Legal Internship Program?
Interested candidates may apply through the World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023 Online Portal.
Each applicant must fill out and submit the online application.
An applicant can apply for the internship by visiting the online portal of The World Bank Legal Vice Presidency 2023.
World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023 is offered three times in a Year. Last date for each intake is given below:
- Summer Internship Program: 1 to 31 December 2023
- Fall Internship Program: 1 to 30 April 2023
- Spring Internship Program: 1 to 30 September 2023