Applications are Currently
Open and Ongoing for the 2023 Fully Funded Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship Programme in United Kingdom (UK). See
Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023/2024 in United Kingdom. All National and International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for International Graduate Scholarship 2023 at Warwick Doctoral College. Students those who want to study their Masters Degree or PhD Degree from UK are encouraged to apply. This is Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic year of 2023/2024.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Warwick Doctoral College under Chancellor’s International Scholarship to study Postgraduate Degree Programs. The scholarship duration is 3.5 years.
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023/2024 Details
- University: Warwick Doctoral College
- Degree Level: MPhil leading to PhD, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: United Kingdom
- Deadline: 14 December 2022.
- Warwick International Scholarship 2023/2024 in UK for all students from around the world is a Full Free scholarship which will cover the following: The Complete Payment of Tuition Fees (an amount up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,609 for full time award holders in 2022/23, expected to be confirmed February 2022)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
List of Available Study Fields:
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Medicine:
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
Faculty of Arts:
- Classics and Ancient History
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Film and Television Studies
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal and Research (CEDAR)
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- School of Law
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
- Warwick Foundation Studies
- All EU and International Students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a MPhil/PhD or PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2023.
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
How to Apply for Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship?
There is an Online Application to apply for Chancellor’s International Scholarship in UK. Visit the Application Guideline link to read about application process completely. Official Advertisement Link is given below:
The last date to apply for Warwick International Graduate Scholarship 2023/2024 in UK for International Students is 14th December, 2022.