VinUniversity Merit-Based Scholarships:
Students who possess outstanding academic capabilities, creativity, aspiration, and
commitment will be granted scholarships that cover 90% –100% of tuition fees for the
entire period of study at VinUniversity (approximately $126,000 – $141,500 per program).
Students with exceptional talent will be granted full scholarships covering 100% of tuition fee plus ~ 1,500 USD for living expenses.
VinUniversity Need-sensitive International Fellowship:
The Fellowship will be awarded the deserving candidates who show excellent capability and a strong commitment to their studies. It covers from 35% – 50% -60% – 70% – 80% off on their tuition fee for the entire period of study. Our fellowships hope to help the students towards their financial burdens to fulfill their academic goals.
AVAILABLE FIELDS IN SCHOLARSHIP
COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & COMPUTER SCIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES:
- Medical Doctor
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Students who have graduated from any high school in the world and have excelled academically are eligible.
- IELTS score of 6.5 is required, with no grades lower than 6.0.
- Benefits: There is no application fee for international students.