Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are invited to apply for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2024 in Canada. All National and International Students from all over the globe are eligible to apply for Canadian Government Scholarships 2024/2025. Almost 166 Fully Funded Scholarships are available to Study in Canada. These awards are available to Study in Masters leading to PhD or PhD Degree. These are the most competitive scholarship required excellent academic background.
Canadian Government Scholarships are available in Canadian top Universities. This is most prestigious and best scholarship provided by Government of Canada. So, don’t miss this amazing opportunity.
The duration of this award is for three years. Hence, Masters leading to PhD required more funding after Masters. You can contact Professors for more funding or can apply for other scholarship opened in selected university.
About the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2024/2025:
|Provided by:||Canadian Government|
|Degree level:||Masters leading to PhD, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||Domestic & International|
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2024 in Canada will provide an amount of $50,000/Year to national and international students to Study Free in Canada. These funds are enough for all expenses until the completion of degree. This amount is enough for Living allowance of 1 person, and to give University Fees, Dormitory and other expenses to Study Free in Canada.
List of Research Topics:
Selected candidates under Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2024 have to research on these given topics:
- Natural sciences and/or engineering research
- Social sciences and humanities research
- Health research
List of Universities for Scholarship:
- More than 50 best Universities are available under Canadian Graduate Scholarships.
You can check the complete list by Clicking Here.
Eligibility Criteria for Vanier Scholarship:
Citizens of Canada, Permanent residents of Canada and International applicant from other countries are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must be committed to full-time studies.
- English proficiency test is required by the Canadian University. (IELTS/TOEFL)
- A candidate must have a research project experience
For more information about the Vainer CGS eligibility criteria, Click Here.
How to Apply for Vanier Canada Scholarships:
- First of all confirm your eligibility for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships, then apply for a university mentioned in the Vanier Scholarship Universities list.
- After that, contact the faculty of graduate and inform about your interest in the Vanier Scholarship.
- Create a Canadian Common CV (CVV) and link it to the ResearchNet.
- Begin your ResearchNet application and fill the application according to the research interest.
- Visit the official website for further details.