Applications are invited to apply for the University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships 2024/2025 in United States. All International Students who are nationals of Asia, the Pacific, and the United States are eligible to apply for Graduate Degree Fellowship (GDF) at the University of Hawaii. Students those who want to undertake their Masters Degree or PhD Degree from USA are encouraged to apply for the award. Fully Funded Scholarship will cover all the expenses for the academic session of 2024/2025.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by University of Hawaii to pursue postgraduate degree from United States. The scholarship will provide all the expenses to complete your degree. The Duration of the Master Degree Scholarship is 2 Years while for PhD Degree Scholarship its 3 Years.
The University of Hawaii was established in 1907 and located in United States. It is a Public Research Institution with more than 3,000 enrolled students. This university is one of the Oldest University is USA having good rank in all over the world.
About the University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships 2024/2025:
|University:||University of Hawaii|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Award country:||United States|
University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships 2024/2025 in United States is a Full Free award for International Students. It will cover all the necessary expenses.
Detail of the award is given bellow:
- Complete Tuition Fee for Graduate Studies will be provided.
- Free Accommodation
- A monthly Stipend to partially cover food and accidental expenses
- Round Airfare Ticket from Home Country to US and Return
- Comprehensive Health Insurance in the United States
- Books Allowance and an allowance for materials and supplies
- Subsidy toward health insurance coverage.
List of Available Study Fields:
Students can apply in one of the following study field under University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships USA:
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Pacific Island Studies
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Master of Law.
List of Eligible Nationalities:
To apply for USA Scholarship applicants must be resident of one of the following country:
Pacific Region: Australia, American Samoa, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Northern Marianas, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Tonga, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
Burma, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Timor-Leste, Thailand, Vietnam
Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
China, Hong Kong, Japan, Mongolia, Macau, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
Applicants need to fulfill the following criteria to apply for University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowship 2024.
- Applicant Must be national of one of the country listed above.
- Must have offer in Masters Degree or PhD Degree at the university.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree or its equivalent with a excellent academic record.
- Two years of full-time professional experience while applying.
- Have oral and written skills in English Language.
- Age should be or less than 35 years. The age limit may be 45 years for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, .
- Applicant must be good in health.
- You have to return to your home country after completing degree.
How to Apply for University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships 2024/2025 in United States. Click on Apply Link to view the application process to understand clearly.
Also visit the Official Advertisement link given below for more details: