Applications are open to apply for the Unilever Future Leadership Program 2023/2024. What is Unilever’s Future Leaders Program? The UFLP is typically over three years and it gives you the opportunity to learn all about the 400 diverse brands that Unilever holds. During this time you will explore the purpose of Unilever. No IELTS.
During the Unilever Future Leaders Program, you will get training from Unilever employees and dive into on-the-job experiences. You will get a competitive salary, you will be able to work for Unilever in any country and they will offer you relocation support. Applicants from all countries can apply for this Program. Both male and female applicants. Alot of benefits are offered by Unilever and we have mentioned those below:
About Unilever Future Leadership Program 2023/2024
- Company: Unilever
- Who can Apply: Anyone
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
The aim of Unilever is to build a better business, a better world, and a better you.
What does the Unilever Future Leaders Program Look like?
- 2-4 years of accelerated development
- Leading and being a part of purposeful work
- Global Exposure
- Diverse roles and experiences
- A personalized development journey
- Multiple rotations in and across functions
- A dedicated senior career sponsor to help guide you as you craft your career
- Bachelor’s degree (geographical requirements may vary across our locations)
Benefits and Rewards by Unilever
Unilever Supports applicants with better rewards that help them bring their purpose to life. The benefits offered by Unilever are:
- Competitive Salary: When you join Unilever, you will start on a competitive salary and receive an annual bonus based on your performance.
- Health and well-being: Where possible, we provide on-site gym facilities, regular health checks, and an extensive suite of mental health and well-being resources.
- Flexible working: Unilever encourages all employees to take regular leave to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Relocation and placement support: Where possible, we provide relocation support when moving placements.
What do you have to do?
- As a part of Unilever’s future leader’s program. You will be assigned a mentor who will guide and mentor you throughout the program.
- The UFLP Program is open worldwide in different countries. You can also choose Remote Work as UFLP 2023 is also available for Remote working.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualification
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong academic track record
- Fresh graduates with up to 1 year of experience.
- Application Process Online Application
- Profile Assessment
- Digital Interview.
How to Apply for the UFLP
The application process is online and you have to apply online. The application process typically may take from 4 to 6 weeks.
To Apply for the Program you can select the location where you want to work or select Remote to work from Home for Unilever.