Applications are Currently Open and Ongoing for the 2023 Fully Funded Romania Government Scholarships Scholarship Programme
in Europea. See Eligibility, Benefits, Requirements, Application
Guidelines and Deadline.
Study in Romania on a Fully Funded Scholarship. The applications are open to apply for the Romania Government Scholarships 2023. The Romania Scholarships are advertised through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Romania. The Scholarships are open to study for Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Programs from Romanian Institutes. During the Scholarship period, all the Expenses will be Full Covered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania. The Govt of Romania awards this Scholarship each year. Submit online applications. Any applicant can apply with any nationality, from non-EU countries. European Citizens can NOT apply.
The aim of the Govt of Romania is to promote Romanian Language and culture. Applicants may select their study program of interest in all fields, with the exception of Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy. Last year they provided 85 Scholarships. This year I am not sure about the number of scholarships. There is No Application Fee Charged by the Romania Government. However, all other details, required documents, and the application process for the Romania Government Scholarships 2023 are available below:
About the Romania Government Scholarships 2023
- Country: Romania
- No of Scholarships: 85/Country
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st March 2023
Duration of the Scholarship
In Romania, the academic year usually begins on October 1st.
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5, 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3-4 Years
- These Fields are available for undergraduates and graduate degree programs.
- Architecture, Visual Arts, Romanian Culture and Civilization, Journalism, Political and Administrative Sciences, Engineering, Education Sciences, Social and Human Sciences, Technical Studies, Oil and Gas, Agricultural Sciences, and Veterinary Medicine.
The Scholarship is Funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and through the Budget of the Ministry of Education, Romania.
Hence the Scholarship will Provide:
- Free Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- A Monthly Stipend:
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree) (3rd cycle).
- The required documents include diplomas, transcripts, birth certificates, passports, and CVs – all described in the application process.
- The detailed list of the required documents is uploaded in a PDF File.
- You will get that list from the Romania Embassy website.
- Foreign Citizens should Come from all states of the world, except European member states.
- Should not hold Romanian citizenship.
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies & 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
How to Apply (Application Process)
- The application process is described by the Govt of Romania. The scholarship application can be sent ONLY through the Study in Romania platform.
- Visit the Scholarship website below.
- VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR ROMANIA SCHOLARSHIP 2023
The last date to apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2023 is 1st March 2023.
The Selection of Results being announced on 15 July 2023.