Applications are invited from Candidates for the 2023/2024 Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are invited to apply for Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023 in United States. All International Students from any country of the world who is the member of World Bank are eligible to apply for World Bank Paid Fellowship Program 2023. The Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program is a unique initiative that provides funding to young researchers from developing countries to pursue their doctoral or postdoctoral studies in a variety of fields, including economics, agriculture, and public health. The program is named after Robert S. McNamara, who served as the president of the World Bank from 1968 to 1981 and was instrumental in shaping the bank’s policies towards poverty reduction and economic development.
Since its inception in 1982, the McNamara Fellowships Program has supported over 600 scholars from more than 100 countries. The program aims to foster a new generation of leaders in developing countries who can contribute to the creation of innovative solutions to the complex challenges facing their communities.
In this article, we will explore the history and impact of the McNamara Fellowships Program, as well as the application process and eligibility criteria for prospective fellows.
About the Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023/2024:
|Offered by:||World Bank|
|Degree level:||PhD or Post Doc|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||United States|
- The RSMFP offers a competitive compensation, totaling $44,888 net of income taxes per fellow for an 8-month fellowship (paid in monthly installments).
- The fellowship does not cover travel expenses.
- Valid Passport Copy
- An updated CV
- A statement of purpose describing their research interests, professional objectives, and discussing their qualifications as development researchers
- Contact details for a reference who can provide a letter of recommendation (letters will only be requested for shortlisted candidates)
- A writing sample (optional)
- A code sample (optional)
- Nationals of World Bank WBG member countries, with preference to nationals of developing countries
- Fluent in English
- Graduates of master’s level studies or currently pursuing a PhD in Economics or a related field;
- No more than 35 years of age (by June 30 2023);
- Available to relocate to Washington, D.C. for the duration of the fellowship.
How to Apply for Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023 in USA. Visit the “Apply Link” given below and follow the steps to apply.
Also the official advertisement link is given below for details: