for the Fully Funded 2023/24 Raising Interest in Science and Engineering (RISE) Summer
Internship Programme 2023/2024 in Germany is Currently Open. See Eligibility,
Fields, Financial Coverage, How to Apply and Deadline.
The applications are open to apply for the RISE Summer Internship in Germany 2023. The Rise Internship is a Fully Funded internship in Germany that is open to all international applicants from all around the world. There are something to note about this internship. First of all this is a Fully Funded Summer Internship. Secondly, about 300 Internships are available each year. The Duration of the RISE Internship is 10 weeks. You can Stay in Germany for up to 90 Days.
The RISE Germany Internship is available in the Fields of biology, chemistry, physics, earth sciences, engineering, or a closely related field. IELTS/TOEFL is Not Required. The Internship will run from for a period of 2 months. The results and selection of the interns will be announced Around March.
More details about the RISE Germany Internship 2023 is available below:
About the RISE Summer Internship in Germany 2023/2024
- Internship Country: Germany
- Duration: 10 weeks
- No. of Interns: 300
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Participants don’t need to worry about expenses. The RISE will cover all the expenses.
- Free Student Accommodation
- Living Expenses Such as Housing and Food
- Health Insurance as well as Accident
- A stipend of Approximately 861 Euro/Month
- Allowance of 160,- Euros to travel
- Airfare to Germany and back
Duration and Length of Stay in Germany
The Internship duration is ten weeks. Students can Stay in Germany for up to 90 Days.
All the Documents listed below Must be Submitted in English or German:
- Motivation letter for each project you apply for
- Curriculum vitae/resume (CV)
- List of courses, as a supplement to the official transcript, you will have completed by the time the internship begins
- Up-to-date official university/college transcript
- Verification from the university/certificate of enrollment
- Letter of reference
How to Apply.
The application process is online. You have to apply and upload all the necessary documents to complete and submit the application form.
The Link to the official website is available below.