The opportunity to get an international research experience is not limited to a few disciplines and presents you with various key research areas in every discipline across the University. If you have been awarded a Ph.D., you must apply for this incredible career option for your future endeavors in the research field. This fellowship also grants the part-time opportunity to those early researchers with some personal commitments to pursue it. This fellowship program aims to familiarize you with the modern research techniques and tools currently used in a competitive research environment. Moreover, the experts in different areas will also help individuals come forward with progressive solutions against the prevailing global issues of each discipline.
The Nottingham Research and Anne McLaren Fellowships are based on a non-discrimination approach. This forum will establish a circle of highly intellectual individuals in the UK. Candidates can acquire permanent academic positions based on their performance through the tenor. Your assessment will be gauged by work quality, the potential to work, career trajectory, and your track record of conducting flawless research. If you have a good reputation at the national and international level, you have been awarded honors, you have high-quality publications, you have the charisma to inspire others, you can demonstrate leadership skills, and you can act as an ambassador in your research field, and beyond, you should not miss the chance. Hurry up! And apply now!
The University of Nottingham, located in the UK, offers a fully-funded research fellowship 2023. This university is graced with the vision of borderless education. While endorsing progressive opportunities, the institute is actively involved in attracting ambitious, creative, and change-driven people. This research university in the UK is embraced with attractive campuses committed to making a significant difference in the regions worldwide. The institute intends to gather brilliant minds and empower them to collaborate in learning and discovery areas to help improve lives by solving and mitigating societal problems.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host University: The University of Nottingham.
- Degree level: PhD Program.
- An advanced research opportunity is given to all.
- It will be a praiseworthy attribute to your profile.
- Three years of independent research funding, amounting to Euro 42,155 to Euro 53,353.
- Opportunity to get the academic post, based on your performance.
- Funding for research expenses, amounting to Euro 75,000.
- Childcare expenses of up to Euro 15,000.
- Opportunity to get access to mentoring, expanding network, and enriching career development.
- Applicants must possess PhD degree or equivalent.
- Applicants can be from any discipline across the university.
- Not having more than 8 years of working experience after a post-doctoral degree.
- An outstanding track record of research in their related discipline throughout their career.
- Have high-quality publications, research funding, and awards.
- Should have evidence of a good reputation at national and international levels.
- Able to lead and inspire others within a team.
- Able to act as an ambassador in their research area.
HOW TO APPLY
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website.
- The applicants need to identify the host school first.
- After that, discuss your research proposal with them which ensures that your research is aligned with the identified strategic areas of your host school.
- The applicants need to follow the “apply now” link to fill up the form.
- Upload your CV and research proposal.
The application deadline for Nottingham Research Program 2023 in UK is October 06, 2022.