Applications are Invited for the 2023 Morris Bart LLC Community Service Scholarship Programme. See Eligibility, Benefits,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are open for the Morris Bart LLC Community Service Scholarship 2023. Morris Bart, LLC awards one deserving student who is committed to community service with a scholarship towards the college or university or graduate school of their choice.
Community service is one of the pillars of building a strong community, which is why Morris Bart, LLC is looking to reward one committed student for their dedication to helping people in their community.
If this sounds like you, they invite you to submit your application. Applicants for this scholarship should have a record of volunteerism, community service, and or fundraising in their local community.
- A scholarship of $2,500 is awarded.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or resident in the U.S.;
- Hold a 3.0 grade point average (GPA);
- Be currently enrolled or accepted to attend an accredited college, university or graduate school;
- Have a history of community service, volunteerism, or fundraising in their community;
- Write an essay in response to the prompt;
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
How to Apply
To be considered for the Community Service Scholarship, all applications must submit an original essay on the following topic:
“What is the meaning of service?”
They want to understand why service is important, how you have helped your local community, and what service means to you. The best essays will be well-crafted and include engaging stories and personal anecdotes. Kindly limit submissions to 750 words. Be sure to include all required information, including your unofficial transcripts and essay.
For more information, visit Morris Bart LLC Scholarship.