For the Fully Funded MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program 2023 in USA
For Undergraduates and Graduate Students is Currently Ongoing. See Eligibility, Benefits,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
The MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program 2023, formally known as the Young Leaders Access Program is a unique 10 Days Fully Funded Free Exchange program in New York, United States. All international applicants from any part of the world can apply. There is no application fee required. No IELTS, or TOEFL requirements. This is an amazing Free Exchange program in USA. For this summer exchange program, all academic fields & majors are available as this is not an academic program. The MCW Young Leaders Fellowship will cover all the expenses including Airfare Tickets. Both Undergraduates, Graduates, and Graduated students can apply.
All young people between 18 – 26 from all over the world who wish to address community projects in the areas of education, health, and economic security. The program prepares young people to become leaders of change in their communities through leadership development, global citizenship, self-awareness, and vision planning. It’s not an Academic Program. CGPA is NOT required in this program. All Participants who are applying should have a strong interest in Leadership. The complete details about the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program, USA 2023 are available below.
ABOUT THE MCW YOUNG LEADERS FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM IN USA 2023
- Country: New York, United States
- Duration: 10 Days (in July 2023)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 18th November 2022
ABOUT MCW YOUNG LEADER ACCESS PROGRAM
MCW Global is a Non-Profit organization with a vision for communities around the world to achieve greater levels of Education, Improved Health, and Increased Economic Security.MCW Global Young Leader Access Program is a Fully Funded Expenses Covered International Summer Exchange Program.
Every student with any type of academic background is eligible to apply. I Repeat, any Student with any academic background is eligible to apply.
- International Economy Flights for International Participants
- Domestic Economy flights for US Participants
- Housing from the evening of July 10 – July 20, 2023
- Three meals per day from July 11 – July 19, 2023
- Round Trip Travel from New York, New York to Burlington, Vermont
- MCW will cover economy flight costs
- Public Transportation to/from JFK, LaGuardia, and Newark Airports
- Demonstrate commitment to their community.
- Identify an issue in their community to address.
- Be between the ages of 18-26.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Be eligible for appropriate visa and travel documentation.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
REQUIRED APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
The Following Documents should be uploaded in the Online Application Form.
- The application must be filled out in English.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
HOW TO APPLY
- CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT HERE
- You have to create an account first
- Start your application.
- Upload the supporting documents.
- Ensure to fill in all the required fields.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
- Identify an issue in your community that concerns you. How would you address this issue?
- Describe one time you have faced a challenge and used leadership skills to come up with a solution.
- Your resume should not be more than 1 page. We suggest that it be prepared in Times New Roman, 12 font, with 1-inch margins.
Two Letters of Recommendation
- Your letters should come from people who know your work ethic and commitment to your community. Friends and family members are discouraged from writing letters of recommendation.
- Recommenders should state their name, position, contact info, and relationship to the applicant at the top of the letter.
The last date to apply for the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program, USA 2023 is 18th November 2022.
- November 18, 2022: Young Leaders Fellowship Application Closes
- January 9 – 18, 2023: Interviews with Alumni
- January 25, 2023: Acceptances Sent Out
- February 1, 2023: Confirmation of Acceptances
- February 10, 2023: Confirmation of Visa Interview Date and Deposit
- June 1 – June 30, 2023: Community Needs Assessment
- July 11 – July 20, 2023: In-Person Training Program – Young Leaders Fellowship in New York, New York, and Burlington, Vermont.