Applications are invited from Bachelors and Masters Candidates
for the 2024/2025 McGill University Scholarships Program. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are invited to apply for McCall MacBain Scholarship 2024/2025 in Canada. All International Applicants from around the world can apply to achieve the scholarship. The candidates can get enrolled in Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree or any professional study. This is the Fully Funded Scholarship for the summer and fall of 2024. The competition is tough as only 10 Scholarships are available for international students.
The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a prestigious and highly competitive scholarship program that offers a transformative educational experience for outstanding individuals. It was established in 2019 by John and Marcy McCall MacBain to empower the next generation of leaders to make a positive impact in the world. The scholarship offers a life-changing opportunity for exceptional students to pursue advanced studies at one of Canada’s top universities. It removes financial barriers and allows recipients to focus on their academic and personal growth.
It would be wonderful for international students who are interested in receiving financial aid to study in Canada to learn about opportunities that also help them to build other abilities like leadership, communication skills, and community discipline. To bear in mind such demands and provide a chance that will live up to the hopes of the applicants who genuinely desire a future endeavor. The McCall MacBain Foundation will provide CAD 2000 to McGill University to support national and international applicants pursuing master’s degree programs there.
About the McCall MacBain Scholarship 2024/2025:
|Offered by:||McCall MacBain Foundation|
|Degree level:||Bachelors, Masters|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
McCall MacBain Scholarship in Canada 2024/2025 will advantage you with the following:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be covered.
- A 2,000 USD cad monthly stipend will be given to candidates.
- The full-time master’s program receives finalist accolades, whereas any Canadian public university may get regional awards.
- There are 20 international final prizes, each worth $20,000, available to candidates from outside the US. The funds from these prizes will be utilized to attend McGill’s master’s program full-time.
- Every two weeks, scholars will get together to discuss the leadership issue in light of current events.
List of Available Degree Programs:
- MScAOT ( Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy)
- MA (Arts)
- MArch ( Architecture)
- MUP(Urban Planning)
- MALT (Arts in Teaching and Learning)
- MMus( Music)
- MM (Management)
- MPP( Public Policy)
- LLM (Law)
- MSW( Social Work)
- STM ( Sacred Theology)
- MScAPT( Science, Applied in Physical Therapy)
- MEng (Engineering)
- MBA ( Business Administration)
- MSW ( Social Work)
- MISt (Information Studies)
- Academic documents
- Two Offer Letters
The McCall MacBain Scholarship in Canada 2024/2025, will base on the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be Canadian or US citizens or international to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The ideal candidate will be less than 30 years old.
- You are a current student on track to earn your first bachelor’s degree by August 2024
- You earned your first bachelor’s degree in the last five years (January 2018 or later)
- You earned your first bachelor’s degree more than five years ago, and are 30 years or younger in 2023
- If you want to be eligible for the scholarship you must have to pass an English proficiency test and have a thesis in French for higher chances to enroll.
How to Apply for McCall MacBain Scholarship?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for McCall MacBain Scholarship 2024/2025 in Canada.
Applicants have to create account on the portal and then complete the application form and attach the required documents to apply.
Visit the official advertisement link given below for details: