LPI Summer Internship Program in Planetary Science 2023 in USA | Fully Funded: Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI) Calls for Applications from Undergraduate Students to Apply for the 2023 Fully Funded LPI Summer Internship Program in USA, See Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
The LPI Summer Internship 2023 is a Fully Funded 10 weeks internship program in the United States. This Summer Internship is open to all international students from any part of the world. Any student with any nationality can apply. The LPI Internship will cover all the expenses such as Airfare Tickets, Meals, Accommodation, Visa, and Monthly stipend. There is No Application Fee Required. You don’t need to worry because these Internships don’t require any English Proficiency Test Exam. You can apply for the LPI Internship without IELTS or GRE. The LPI comes in one of the great internships to Experience a new work environment. Selected participants will be notified in March 2023.
Participants who are Studying majors in Physical or Natural science, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics are Preferred, but all Eligible Students will be considered. This means the above Fields are Preferred, but not Compulsory. So Apply if you have any other academic background. The LPI is located near the NASA Johnson Space Center, on the southeast side of Houston, Texas. This 10-week program runs from June 5–August 11, 2023. The complete details about the LPI Summer Internship 2023 in the USA are available below.
About LPI Summer Internship 2023
- Internship Country: Houston, USA
- Duration: 10 Weeks (June 5–August 11, 2023)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 12th December 2022
LPI Internship Benefits
- The LPI is a Fully Funded Internship.
- All the Expenses will be covered.
- All interns will get a stipend of up to $7,720 to cover the program-associated costs.
- Air Tickets will be provided.
- Travel Expenses of up to $500 will be provided to the international interns.
- Housing and Living Expenses will be covered.
- Interns who will be submitting accepted abstracts to the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference as 1st author will get additional financial support. $1,000 (domestic travelers) and up to $1,500 (international travelers) to help defray travel expenses.
- Physical or Natural science, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics are Preferred, but all Eligible Students will be considered.
- All domestic and international Undergraduate students can apply.
- If you hold a bachelor’s degree in a non-related field but are actively pursuing another bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to this program, then you are eligible to apply.
- Students should be willing to be an intern for 10 weeks of duration.
- Candidates will be considered without any gender, age, color disability race, or religious discrimination.
- NO IELTS/TOEFL is Required if you can get English Proficiency Certificate from your professor of English at your university.
|December 12, 2022||Deadline for Application|
|March 2023||Notification of Selections|
|June 5, 2023||Program Begins|
|August 9, 2023||LPI Summer Intern Conference|
|August 10, 2023||Alumni Seminar|
|August 11, 2023||Program Ends|
|August 12, 2023||Departure/Move-Out|
How to Apply
- You will need to apply using the
- Paper applications will not be accepted.
- Applications are only accepted using the online application form.
- Once you begin the application, you must complete all questions on the form, including essay-style questions.
- Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation email with your application number and a link to view the status of your reference letters.
- You are required to submit at least two reference letters (maximum of 3) and official transcripts to qualify for the program.
12th December, 2022.