Benefits, Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other
Applications are now invited to apply for the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2023/2024 in Indonesia. All International Students from every part of the world who want to Study Free in Indonesia on Fully Funded Scholarships for Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD Degree are encouraged to apply. Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia has initiated Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship for Students of all over the world. The scholarship is available for academic year of 2023/2024.
All the Expenses of the KNB Indonesia Scholarship will be covered by the Government of Indonesia to Study Abroad in Indonesia. This scholarship is available for Undergraduate Programs and Master Degree programs in the fields of Humanities, Engineering, Science, Education, and Social Science.
The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship is available in all Academic Fields & Majors for the International Students. The Duration of Bachelor Degree Scholarships for International Students is 8 Semesters & for master degree scholarships for international students is 24 Months (4 Semesters).
About the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2023/2024:
- University: Indonesian Universities
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: Indonesia
- Deadline: 18 February 2023
KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2023/2024 in Indonesia is a Full Free Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. All the Expenses will be Covered.
Detail is given below:
- A Settlement allowance of IDR 1,500,000 will be given to new students upon their arrival in Indonesia
- While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the new students will only receive living allowance and book allowance that will be distributed monthly
- During the Academic Program, the KNB students will receive monthly allowance that consists of living allowance and research and book allowance
- A health insurance with a maximum of IDR 400,000 monthly premium (In case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student)
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the interna- tional airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university.
About KNB Scholarship Indonesia:
The KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship is offered to potential students from developing countries to earn their Master Degree at one of 16 prominent universities in Indonesia. Between 2009 – 2022 periods, we have been awarding 1000+ scholarships to students coming from 71 developing countries around the world.
The Program Objectives:
- To contribute in the human resource development in the developing countries
- To promote deeper cultural understanding among developing countries
- To strengthen the relationship and cooperation among developing countries
Scholarship Level & Duration:
- Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 Months
- Bachelors Degree Program: Maximum 48 Months (8 Semester).
- MS Degree Programs: Maximum 24 Months (4 Semester)
- Doctoral Degree Programs: Maximum 36 Months
Study Programs Available in Indonesia Scholarship:
- Literary studies
- Cultural studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Naval Architect & Marine Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Remote Sensing
- Environmental Sciences
- Public Health
- Sports sciences
- Pharmacy Studies
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Economics/Development Study
- Communication & Media
- International Relations
- Community Empowerment
- Indonesian Education
- Educational Science
- Social Science Education
- Natural Science Education
- Primary School Teacher Education
- Out of School Education/ Informal Education
- Applied Linguistics
- History Education
- Instructional Education
- Educational Management
- Educational Research & Evaluation
- Vocational & Technology Education.
This is the list of documents that are required while applying online for KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2023/2024 in Indonesia:
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume with recent picture and contact details
- Degree certificate with transcript
- HSSC Result with Marks Sheet
- Two recommendation letters from the respective government office/University last attended with email and contact number of the signing official
- Health/Fitness certificate by the government hospital for studying in foreign country
- Nationality Identity Card
- Have at least IBT TOEFL of 80, IELTS of 6,0, TOEIC of 700 (the certificate must be obtained within last 2 years)
- Motivational letter/ study plan in hand writing (500 Words)
- Parents Affidavit for applying/ joining the KNB Scholarship in Indonesia
Eligibility Criteria For International Scholarships in Indonesia:
Students have to fulfill the given below eligibility criteria to apply for KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship:
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years old.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply).
- Applicants must have a TOEFL or IELTS (or other certified English Proficiency Test) score
- of 80 or 6.0 or equivalent.
- Applicants must complete the on-line application form.
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates must sign the Statement
- Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management.
Schedule of Indonesia Scholarship 2023:
- Registration: 16 January – 18 February 2023
- Academic Selection: 19 February – 12 May 2023
- Selection Announcement: 9 June 2023
- Deadline Confirmation: 23 June 2023
- Arrive in Indonesia: Second Week of July 2023
How to Apply for KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship?
The application process is completely online to apply for KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2023/2024 in Indonesia.
The Application Details are given below. Please check the Official website link below:
- Go to knb.kemdikbud.go.id
- Click “Sign in” in the top of the page
- Click “Sign up” in the sign in modal
- Enter your email, click sign up.
- You will receive the registration link to your email
- Click Register
- Enter your Name, Password, and Confirm Password the click Sign up to complete the registration.
- Sign in with your Email and Password.
- Once you succeed to sign in, you’ll see dashboard.
- Click “Create New Application”
- You will see all field that you need to fill. Fill all the Application Form
- You can save the application before you submit application and continue it later.
The last date to apply Online for the KNB Scholarship 2023/2024 Indonesian Government Scholarship is 18th February 2023.