Applications are invited from Candidates for the 2024 Kaohsiung Medical University (KMU) University Scholarship Program in Taiwan. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are invited to apply for the KMU University Scholarships 2024/2025 in Taiwan. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for KMU International Scholarships in Taiwan. Aspirants those who want to pursue their Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree from Taiwan are encouraged to apply. This is the golden chance for High Achieving students to study free for the academic session of 2024/2025.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available at Kaohsiung Medical University. The programs will taught in Chinese and in English as well. The scholarship will cover most of the expenses. There in No Application Fee to apply. No need of IELTS test to apply for award.
The Kaohsiung Medical University (KMU) was established in 1954 is a private university located in Taipei City, Taiwan. More than 5,000 national and international students currently studying here.
About the KMU University Scholarships 2024/2025:
|University:||Kaohsiung Medical University|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
KMU University Scholarships 2024/2025 in Taiwan for International Students is a Full Free Scholarship to undertake Postgraduate Degree programs.
Multiple Scholarships are offered by the university:
- Taiwan Fellowships and Scholarships
- Pei-Ying Scholarship
- TaiwanICDF Scholarship
- KMU Scholarships
List of Offered Programs:
- Graduate Institute of Medicine
- M. Sc. Program in Tropical Medicine
- Department of Sports Medicine
- School of Dentistry
- Department of Oral Hygiene
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Pharmacy – Master Program in Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Fragrance and Cosmetic Science
- Graduate Institute of Natural Products
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology
- Department of Healthcare Administration and Medical Informatics
- Department of Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences
- Department of Medicinal and Applied Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Environmental Biology
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Medical and Applied Chemistry
- Online Application forms including KMU scholarship application form
- Passport size photograph
- Photocopy of a valid passport or certificate of nationality
- The highest-level diploma
- Official transcripts
- Financial statement
- A study plan in Chinese or English
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Applicants having any nationality other than China are eligible to apply.
- Master’s Program: A Bachelor’s degree or higher obtained from a university
- Ph.D. Program: A Master’s degree or higher obtained from a university
How to Apply for KMU University Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for KMU Scholarships 2024/2025 in Taiwan. No need to apply separately for the award. Applicants need to take admission in any offered degree program at the university. After that they will automatically be considered for the scholarship. Online Application link and Official Advertisement link is given below: