Finduddannelse.dk is a Danish lifelong learning site. They believe that today’s students, through their research and future career placements, may positively affect the world of tomorrow – and they want to support them on their path!
The scholarship will be given to a student who is now pursuing or will soon begin pursuing a master’s degree. It is open to students from all around the world who wish to pursue a master’s degree that will help them make the world a more sustainable place. They wish to help others who share their desire to make the planet a more sustainable place.
- You must have been accepted or applied to a master’s program that can help you make the world more sustainable
- You must have started, been accepted or have applied for a program that starts at the latest in January 2023.
- The degree program may not be online
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
Other requirements include:
- Have a global mindset, and an interest in combating climate change –
whether it be within clean energy, biology, architecture, economics,
business, health, agriculture, law, political science, journalism,
anthropology or any other relevant field.
- Be motivated and inspired to positively change the world.
- Be a high academic achiever with the grades to prove it.
- Be involved in sustainable initiatives and projects (volunteering work, job etc.).
- Be excited to take responsibility and determined effect change!
- They are offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your
tuition fees and move you closer to your hopefully world-changing
How to Apply
The application consists of:
- Filling out the short form
- Name, age, nationality
- Country of origin, chosen university and study
- Former education and experience
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the questions:
- What motivated you to choose this particular study program?
- How is your program going to help you fight/alleviate the impact of the climate change?
- Overall, how do you think education and the fight against climate change are connected?
Applications must be submitted in English or Danish. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
To be considered, you must submit your completed application by September 22, 2022 at 12pm CET.