The Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (English German Electron Synchrotron) – DESY Calls for
Applications from Undergraduates (Bachelor) & Master’s Degree
Students from all Countries, and Nationalities Except Germany for the 2023
Fully Funded Summer Student Program in Germany, See Eligibility,
Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
The DESY Summer Student Program in Germany 2023 is now accepting applications from international applicants. We were waiting for the announcement. The DESY Summer Student Program is a Fully Funded Summer Program in which applicants from around the world will come to Germany and will spend their Summer, as well as some study topics, which will be discussed during this Program. In 2023, the DESY Program will run from July 18 to September 7. All the expenses will be covered. Applicants don’t have to Pay for anything. The DESY Summer will accept online applications only.
The DESY Summer Program is open to Undergraduate & Master’s degree students. Students with any Academic Background are encouraged to apply for this DESY summer school. The program doesn’t need an IELTS/TOEFL Test. Applicants from any country, with any nationality, can apply. DESY Program will select 100 participants from around the world. The complete details and the application process for the DESY Summer Student Program in Germany 2023 are available below:
Key Points About DESY Summer Student Program in Germany 2023
- Location: Germany, Hamburg or Zeuthen (Berlin)
- Host Organization: DESY
- Dates: July 18 to September 7
- Type of Award: Fully Funded
- IELTS: The Program doesn’t need an IELTS Proof
- Fee: The Program does not have any application Fee
- Deadline: 31st January 2023
The benefit of the DESY Summer Program is that it will cover all the expenses.
- For those who will Participate in the program, their expenses will be borne by DESY.
- Allowances: An allowance to cover living expenses for a single person.
- 1200 Euros/Month Stipend
- Travel expenses: Travel expenses will be covered to and from Germany (Airfare Tickets)
Along with the Summer Program, the program will focus on the following topics:
- Materials and Geological Sciences
- Computing and Engineering
- Synchrotron Radiation on Molecules
- Soft Matter
- Solid-State and Nanomaterials
- Required Documents University Transcript
- 2 Recommendation Letter
- Applicants from all countries, and nationalities except Germany.
- Both Undergraduates & Master Students are Eligible
- Applicants who already obtained a master-degree or will obtain a Master’s degree in 2023 are not accepted.
- Should have some basic computing skills.
How to Apply
The Application Process is given below:
- If you want to apply please check if you fulfill the conditions.
- For applying proceed to the below link:
- APPLY HERE.
- An announcement poster is available here.
- Official Link
The last date to Submit online applications along with the complete documents and information is 31st January 2023.