The Chevening leadership fellowship will be held in multiple locations across the Uk and in Belgium. In the UK, it will be held in London, Birmingham, Coventry, and other regions while in Belgium it will be held in Brussels. In the eight weeks course, the applicant will be covering leadership for government and public policy, Public policy analysis and management, evidence-based policymaking, Policy delivery mechanisms and measuring policy impact, personal public service leadership and impact, Strategy setting, transparency, accountability, and stakeholder engagement, and manage change in public policy.
ABOUT THE FELLOWSHIP
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Funded By: The UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office.
- Hosted By: Coventry University
- Fellowship Duration: 8 weeks.
- The fellowship will cover full program fees.
- The living expenses of the application will be covered.
- The fellowship covered the costs of the return economy airfare.
- Applicants will be working in top UK and EU Government organizations.
- All applicants will be getting free study visits.
- The applicant must be a national of Ethiopia.
- The applicant must be currently living in Ethiopia.
- The applicant must return to Ethiopia after the completion of the fellowship program.
- The applicants must have at least seven years of relevant public service experience.
- The applicants must have a great command of writing and spoken English.
- The applicants must not hold British or dual-British citizenship.
- The applicants must have a postgraduate level qualification, equivalent professional training, or relevant experience at the time of Chevening fellowship application.
- The applicants must be able to show devotion to innovation and leadership development.
HOW TO APPLY
- The application must be submitted online.
- In order to apply, click on the apply button below.
- First, you need to register and create an account. Even if you have applied last year, still you have to register as a new user. After that give your email and password and click on the Login button.
- Carefully fill all the required blanks and don’t leave any blank empty.
The application deadline for the Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Program 2023 in the UK is 2 November 2022.