Do you want to do your Internship in Switzerland? The applications are open to apply for the CERN Technical Studentship Program 2023/2024. The CERN Technical Studentship is a 4 Months Fully Funded Internship program in Switzerland at the CERN organization. The program is open to International Undergraduate and Graduates Students from different parts of the world. There is No Need for IELTS or any other language Test. Typically around 80 students are selected to join the program annually in each program.
Note that All Expenses will be covered by the CERN Organisation. One of the most famous programs in the world. We have mentioned the names of the internships, fields, and every information that you need to know. There is No Application Fee Required. This CERN Technical Student Program is for (Bachelor’s or Master) students. Note these points and the complete details about the CERN Technical Studentship Program 2023/2024 are available below.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Institute: CERN
- No. of Participants: 80/Department
- Program Expenses: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: Minimum 2 Months
Bachelors and Masters Students in the Fields of:
- Applied Physics, Electrical, Electronics Engineering, General or Civil Engineering; IT, mathematics, and robotics; material and surface science; mechanical engineering.
- If your field is not available above. Then you can apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2023 in the Fields of:
- Translation, Human resources, advanced secretarial work, Business administration, Logistics, Law, Finance, Accounting, Library and information science, Engineering Management, Science communication, Education, Audiovisual, Communication and public relations, Psychology, Audit, and Engineering Fields.
All the Participants that will be shortlisted and selected for this program will be given Full funding. CERN will cover:
- A contract of association from 4 to 12 months.
- An Allowance of 3319 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A Round Airfare travel allowance.
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
Are you currently studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree? OR Graduated Then Must Apply for the Summer Internship in Switzerland.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & QUALIFICATIONS
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State and studying in a Member State or Associate Member State.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor’s or Master’s) by the time of the next student selection committee taking place in February 2023
- You remain registered as a full-time student during the internship.
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
HOW TO APPLY
You have to Apply Online. The link to Apply is outlined below:
REQUIRED APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
You will need the following documents, clearly labeled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) and in PDF format to complete your application:
- A CV.
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript
- A reference letter from your University Professor is mandatory. Should you have a letter of reference from a previous internship you may add this as a second reference. Check How to write a Recommendation Letter
TIPS FOR SELECTION
- The top one is: don’t rush it!
- Be as clear and specific as possible in the application fields “Education” and “Experience” in order to increase your chances of being selected.
- We recommend you prepare your answers in Word or Notepad in advance, as once you start completing the application on Smartrecruiters, you have a limited time to submit i
- If you apply for more than one position, you will need to upload the documents for each application you submit.
The last date to apply online and submit all the documents for the CERN Technical Studentship Program 2023 varies.