Applications are Currently
Open and Ongoing for the 2023 Fully Funded Central South University (CSU) Scholarship Program in China for Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D Students. See
Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for the Central South University Scholarship 2023/2024 in China. Students from all over the globe are eligible to apply for CSU Scholarship 2023. All International Students those who want to Pursue their Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree or PhD Degree from China are highly recommended to apply for the award. CSU Scholarship is Fully Funded which will cover all the expenses.
All most all Academic Fields & Major are available for Students that are in Central South University. This is the best opportunity for students with any nationality to get their dreams becomes true in China.
Central South University (CSU) is a national university of China located in Changsha, Hunan, central south of China. More than 33,000 full-time undergraduates and 12,000 graduate students attend Central South University. Of the total number attending CSU, approximately 1,000 are foreign students from around the world. The faculty-student ratio is about 1:8.
About the Central South University Scholarship Program 2023/2024:
|University:||Central South University|
|Degree level:||Undergraduate, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Deadline:||30 May 2023|
Central South University Scholarship 2023/2024 in China is offering Full Free Scholarship and Partial Scholarship for International Students at the university. The award will cover the following expenses:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Accommodation at the Campus
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly Stipend
- Full Tuition Fee
- Accommodation at the Campus
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance Scholarship
- Bachelor Program: 4-5 years
- Master Program: 3 years
- Doctorate Program: 4 years.
Applicants have to fulfill the given below criteria while applying online for Central South University Scholarship in China:
- Excellent Non-Chinese citizens, with no criminal records and in good health.
- For Bachelor’s degree, applicants should have a high school degree or its equivalent and should be 18 to 25 years old; for Master’s degree, applicants should have a bachelor degree or its equivalent and should be 18 to 35 years old; for Doctor’s degree, applicants should have a master’s degree or its equivalent and should be 18 to 40 years old.
- Language eligibility: Students who apply for Chinese-taught programs should obtain a minimum score of 260 in HSK4 for non-medical programs and 200 for medical programs; Students who apply for English-taught programs, should obtain a minimum score of 6 in IELTS or 85 in TOFEL. Students who cannot meet the requirement of Chinese competence shall take a one-year preparatory course of the Chinese language and pass all relevant exams before embarking on their programs. Those who meet one of the following conditions are exempt from proving their linguistic competence:
- Applicants of postgraduate programs are required to have a strong academic background and innovative research capabilities.
- Some programs have their own admission requirement, and applicants shall be qualified before applying. For details, see the 2023 Program Catalog.
- Printed Application form downloaded on CSU China International Student Service System with applicants’ name signed on it.
- Photocopy of the passport (Over one year availability)
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Check. Applicants should strictly be examined in accordance with the requirement of Foreigners Physical Examination Sheet. Incomplete form is regarded as invalid. The examination date shall be after October 1, 2022.
- Photocopy of Highest graduation certificate (or notarized photocopy). If the applicant is currently a student, the pre-graduation certificate issued by school is required.
- Transcript of the highest diploma (or notarized photocopy)
- Non-criminal record with an official stamp. The issue date shall be after October 1, 2022.
- Transcript of HSK4 for Chinese-taught programs and IELTSTOEFL for English-taught programs, or other documents to prove your linguistic competence.
- The photocopy of a remittance bill for application fee RMB 500 or USD 90.
- Personal statement that indicates the student does not have any other financial support from other institutions.
- Two different letters of recommendation from professors/ associate professors with detailed contacts (Issuance date shall be after October 1, 2022,only for masters and doctorate)
- Study Plan of no less than 800 words (clarify your research background, method, content and significance, etc, only for masters and doctorate)
- Acceptance letter from CSU professors (This is Only for masters and doctorate)
- Published essays or any other supporting materials.
How to Apply for Central South University Scholarship?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for Central South University Scholarship 2023/2024 in China. Follow the given below steps to apply.
Also the Official Advertisement Link is given below for Details:
Step 1: Online Application:
- Log in CSU China International Student Service System and register online: https://intl.csu.edu.cn/index.htm. Choose Central South University Scholarship for International Students (CSU Scholarship) and fill in the application form, submit it and wait for the results (about 2-4 weeks).
Step 2: Pay the Application Fee and Mail Hard copies of Material:
After passing the online review,pay the application fee of 500 RMB (90 dollar) to the designated account and prepare the Above Documents with hard copies of materials IN DUPLICATE in the given order. Incomplete materials will not be accepted. (If you fail to pass the initial review or are rejected, NO NEED to pay the application fee and send the hard copies.)
Please write your application number, full name, and nationality on the bank bill. This application fee should be sent to the following account:
- Account Name: Central South University
- Account No: 5846 5735 0276
- Swift Code: BKCH CNBJ 970
- Bank Address: Central South University Branch Bank, Bank of China, Changsha, Hunan, P.R. China
Step 3: Final Review and Result Release:
According to the application situation, the students will be reviewed for final admission results, and the admission notice and visa application form will be sent according to the final admission results.
Application status will be informed in the CSU China International Student Service System. Please keep yourself informed by checking the Application System on time.
The last date to apply for Central South University Scholarship 2023/2024 in China for International Students is 30th May 2023.