The IELTS Prize is given to high-achieving individuals who are eager to advance in their careers and who have demonstrated the ability to contribute to society what they have learned throughout their undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS), which is used by educational institutions and universities all around the world, may be able to take you even further: all the way to your desired academic field, institution, and destination.
Seven lucky IELTS test takers from each of the nations listed below will get a £3,000 reward to help them achieve their academic goals.
Benefits & Requirements
- The 2022 IELTS Prize is open to test takers living in Bangladesh, Canada, Colombia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa.
- be 18 years or above;
- be a resident of the country you’re applying from (except applicants in Canada);
- have taken IELTS with British Council between September 1, 2021 and September 15, 2022 and be able to produce a valid IELTS score in the application;
- Book an IELTS test;
- have a minimum overall IELTS band score of 5.5 or above;
- be applying to an educational institution, anywhere in the world, that requires IELTS as part of its admission process;
- begin undergraduate or postgraduate studies in academic year 2023/24;
- be able to provide the letter of acceptance from your university latest by September 30, 2022.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button.
The deadline for submitting completed applications is September 30, 2022, at 11:59 GMT.