Application to Bilkent University International Scholarships
in Turkey is Currently Ongoing. See Eligibility, Benefits, Requirements,
Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are invited to apply for the Bilkent University International Scholarships 2023/2024 in Turkey. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for Bilkent University Scholarships in Turkey. Bilkent University is offering Scholarships to undertake an Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree. Fully Funded Scholarship is available for the academic session of 2023/2024.
The Bilkent University Turkey scholarships cover full tuition fees, accommodation and Other Expenses for the duration of the degree. The Bilkent University offers scholarships in a wide range of academic fields such as, Art, Design, and Architecture, Business Administration, Economics, Administrative, and Social Sciences, Engineering, Humanities and Letters, Science, Music and Performing Arts, Applied Technology and Management.
In this pandemic, Bilkent University opens its doors for International students to broaden the horizon. This Bilkent University Scholarship 2023 for international students is a life-changing opportunity for you.
In 1984, Bilkent University was founded as 1st private university in Turkey. Bilkent University is one of the top 3 universities in Turkey. Students will get the chance to build cross-cultural understanding and explore another part of the world.
About the Bilkent University International Scholarships 2023/2024:
|Degree level:||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Deadline:||12 July 2023|
Bilkent University International Scholarships 2023/2024 in Turkey in Turkey for International Students to pursue an Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree Programs in Turkey will cover the following expenses:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend and Housing support ( total of 4.500 TL / month)
- Private Health Insurance
- A Laptop Computer
- Meal Card
- Travel Support (once a year, at a yearly determined fixed amount) to attend scientific events.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Applied Technology and Management
- Economics, Administrative, and Social Sciences
- Art, Design, and Architecture
- Humanities and Letters
- Business Administration
- Music and Performing Arts
- Graduate School of Economics and Social Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- Graduate School of Engineering and Science
To apply for International Undergraduate Scholarship in Turkey you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Citizens of all countries including Turkish Citizens.
- BSc graduates or MSC students need at least 2.80/4.00 CGPA at the time of application.
- If you are a Turkish citizen resident in Turkey: ALES score is required, <55 (quantitative)
- Otherwise; GRE General Test score is required: 153 (quantitative). However, if you are off by a small margin and you have a strong background, we encourage you to apply.
- TOEFL IBT(at least 87), IELTS (at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section) or Bilkent COPE (at least C).
- Updated CV
- Degree Certificates
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
How to Apply for Bilkent University International Scholarship?
There is an Online Application System to apply for Bilkent University International Scholarships 2023/2024 in Turkey. There is no separate application for scholarships. Students have to take admission in the university. After that they will automatically considered for scholarships.
Visit “Apply Now” link and Register on website and start your application by filling the form and upload all necessary documents. Also the Official Scholarship website link is given below:
The last date to apply for the Bilkent University International Scholarships 2023/2024 in Turkey is 12th July 2022.