Applications are Currently
Open and Ongoing for the 2023 Fully Funded Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship Graduate (Masters & ph.D) Scholarship Programme in China. See
Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for the Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2023/2024 in China. The Scholarship is offered by Chinese Government. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Scholarship in Anhui Medical University. All expenses will be provided by Chinese Government. The Scholarship is available for Master’s Degree or for Doctoral (PhD) Degree. There is No Application Fee required to apply.
Chinese Government Scholarship is available for applicants from around the world to pursue BS, MS or PhD Degree in China. The taught programs are in Chinese and in English.
Anhui Medical University is a key provincial university in Hefei, Anhui province, China. There are 16,673 students at the university, of whom 179 are enrolled in doctoral programs, 2,728 in master’s programs, and 8,867 in undergraduate programs, plus 95 international students (including those from Hong Kong and Macao) and 7,187 students enrolled in the School of Extended Education.
About the Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2023/2024:
|University:||Anhui Medical University|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Deadline:||10 April 2023|
- Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2023/2024 is a Full Free Scholarship to pursue masters or PhD degree in China.
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Accommodation: Double Room for Master, Single Room for PhD (water and electricity should be paid by themselves)
- Monthly Stipend:
- RMB 3,000/month for Master and General Scholars,
- RMB 3,500/month for PhD and Senior Scholars.
- Comprehensive medical insurance: 800yuan/year.
- Masters Degree: 3 Years
- Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
These document are necessary to apply for Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2023/2024 for Students from all over the world.
- Application form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English)
- Passport Copy
- Notarized highest education certificate. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English). This should be a minimum of 200 words for undergraduate students, 500 words for non-degree students, and 800 words for graduate students.
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English). Applicants for the graduate programs or the senior scholar programs must submit two recommendation letters signed by professors or associate professors.
- Valid documents of your legal guardians in China (only required for applicants under the age of 18).
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy), (written in English, only required for applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months, can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org). The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- The copy of Pre-admission Letter from designated Chinese university (if available).
- The copy of HSK Certificate (if available).
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
- Education background required and age limit:
- Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship.
How to Apply Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship?
There is an Online Application System to apply for the Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2023/2024.
Applying Online Process is given below:
- CSC information system: Visit Chinese Government Scholarship website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ and create your account if you don’t have.
- After that start application by putting Agency Number: 10366 and Type B.
- Official Link
The last date to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship at Anhui Medical University is 10th April 2023.